All applying candidates/persons for admission for any of the degree programs are required to possess O’Level result of the following:
- SSCE (GCE), SSCE (WAEC), SSCE (NECO) or equivalent with minimum of credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics and other related subjects at one or two sittings.
- SSCE Certificate
- Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age or Affidavit
The Advantages of Studying In Benin Republic:
• University approved by Nigerian Federal Ministry of Education and NUC for NYSC. NYSC is guaranteed on graduation. See universities list in tribune of 12th February, 2013. Page 8.
• University approved by CAMES an accreditation body for universities in francophone Africa and Madagascar.
• Only five (5) credits needed. No jamb or aptitude tests.
• Courses taught in English.
• No strikes. Completion of programs in record time.
• Degree completion in only 3 years.
• Top-up HND to BSC in only 8 months.
• Complete masters in only 8 months.
• Conducive and comfortable hostel accommodation for all students.
• Very affordable tuition and accommodation fees.
• No study visa required.
• Intakes every September/January and May.