High School Diploma, Higher Secondary School Certificate, General Certificates of Secondary Education (GCSE), Higher Secondary Certificate, Upper Secondary /Secondary School/ High School/ Senior High School Leaving Certificate, Testimonial, Secondary Education Certificate, Senior School Certificate, Matriculation Examination Certificate, SAT, WAEC, WASSCE, NECO, BACCALAUREATE.
Documents Required for Undergraduate Application
- Photocopies of Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Four passport-sized photographs
- Photocopy of the passport (relevant page)
- Birth certificate
- Photocopies of Higher Secondary School Certificate / Diploma and Associate Degree or a National Diploma
- Academic record / mark sheets (transcript)
- Short course descriptions
- Passport copy or birth certificate.
- Four photographs.
Note: English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English.
Master’s Degree Programmes
Applications to the master’s programmes at Eliaversity can be made throughout the year, until one month prior to the beginning of each semester. Applicants are advised to make their applications by the end of December or August for Spring and Fall semesters respectively.
- An official transcript of all university-level (Bachelor / Master) courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions (i.e. 4 years study bachelor’s degree). English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English.
- Three letters of reference (not required for Escae Benin graduates).
- Other Documents
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded (valid for your studentship at Escae Benin) (add documents).
- Give details of any application(s) for a grant/scholarship that you have made (add documents).
- Statement of Purpose / Intention (Please submit on a separate sheet: Your purpose in applying to the program chosen, explaining your motivation as well as the areas of specialization which would be of interest to you within the discipline).
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card.
- A passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Proposal (research topic).